Michel BRAS Côté Japon
With four varieties of spare blades, the T-shaped peeler expands your options. This peeler raises the bar of cooking by allowing for different textures and possibilities from the same ingredient.
The spare blades include a thick blade, a fine blade and two types of julienne blades one for coarser peels and another for finer peels.
- Blade: 174mm (total length) x 78mm (total width)
- Blade: stainless cutlery steel
- Metallic parts other than blade: stainless steel
- Handle (resin part): thermoplastic elastomer (heat resistant to 90°C ), polypropylene (heat resistant to 110°C )
- Protective cover: polyethylene (heat resistant to 80°C )
Made in Japan
Product Number: BK-0204