Michel BRAS Côté Japon
Grind with refinement, reveal new textures and beautiful finish.
“Le Moulin” grinds with precision a wide range of produce. It perfectly handles hard and also slightly softer ingredients ranging from spices and herbs to dried mushrooms and vegetables or ground coffee.
Ingredients are dispensed smoothly to keen-edged delicate blades that grasp firmly and grind. Coarseness can be adjusted to one of the nine pre-set levels. High precision is what enables accurate and delicate results. Just by changing the grind coarseness, the same ingredient can reveal a subtle change in aroma or match a dish with more harmony.
*Le Moulin is a patented product. PAT. JP6731516
- Red Dot Design Award 2021 winner
- 57mm (Diameter) x 178mm (Total length)
- Main body: 18-8 stainless steel, ABS resin (heat resistant to 70°C)
- Nut: 18-8 stainless steel Lid: ABS resin (heat resistant to 70°C)
- Coarseness adjustment dial: ABS resin (heat resistant to 70°C)
- Shaft: 18-8 stainless steel, polyacetal (heat resistant to 110°C)
- Fin: polyacetal (heat resistant to 110°C)
- Upper grinding wheel: ceramic ABS resin (heat resistant to 70°C)
- Lower grinding wheel: ceramic, polyacetal (heat resistant to 110°C)
- Lower grinding wheel stopper: polypropylene (heat resistant to 100°C)
*Some ingredients may be difficult to grind because of their large size. As a guideline, their diameter should be reduced to less than 8 mm diameter beforehand.
*Please note that grinding certain foods rich in fat content such as sesame seeds and nuts may cause clogging.
Ingredients are dispensed smoothly to delicate keen-edged ceramic blades that grind beautifully.“Le Moulin”can be dismantled and cleaned.
Made in Japan
Product Number: BK-0220